Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Preschool:

While I was working the last 8 weeks, Alanna got to attend a private preschool.  She walked right in there like she'd been going forever and her teacher says she didn't skip a beat.  I didn't expect anything less.

This is Mrs. Coffey. 

When we first met her, I was a little worried.  She's fairly stern and runs a tight ship.  She has been fantastic and we will miss her dearly.  Alanna had become a teacher's pet - always wanting to help her.

 Alanna asked me to get a picture of her when she found out that she was done with preschool. (I just covered for a girl on maternity leave.)  She asked me to make a book of her preschool teacher and friends so that she could look at them and remember them with her tears of joy.  Isn't that the sweetest thing?

I asked her how she knew about tears of joy, and she said that her daddy told her about them when he was reading the Bible to her.  Mary had tears of joy when she found out that Jesus was no longer in the tomb.

Awww. <3  This is one of those stories that I want to remember forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment