Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Circus Circus with Mamaw:

 Alanna couldn't wait for Mamaw to come and visit because she had promised to ride all the rides with her at Circus Circus.  I was shocked to find out that they require the adults to wear a safety belt on the carousel.  LOL!  I guess those horses (and dragons and rabbits) can get pretty wild!
Alanna loves this horse with flowers.  She calls it *her* horse.
 This is Alanna's favorite ride at Circus Circus.  She asked to do it over and over. Cie-J had to tag team with Mamaw because he was starting to get nauseous. 
 It cracks me up that there are four people squished into the front seat of this bus, and that all the other seats are open.  Alanna told these girls that her Mamaw would watch out for them too. =)
 This picture is my absolute favorite picture from the whole week that Mamaw was here.  This is the look of pure joy.  Alanna has no fear and was completely disgusted that she couldn't ride the big roller coaster yet. This ride seems like it goes really fast, but I discovered that it only goes 11.5 miles an hour.
I'm not sure who had more fun, Alanna, or Mamaw. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment