Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Park Day:

We took Alanna to the park and let her ride her bike.  She had a blast and it was actually a bit chilly!  Amazing to think that it gets cold in the desert. =)
 Biggest accomplishment to date:  Alanna can swing herself on the swings now!  Pump your legs!
 She called this the "spider web" and was thrilled that she could climb it all by herself.  We almost never got her off of that thing.  She definitely lives up to the name Monkey.

 Funny story:  She told me that she could climb all the way up to the top of the sausages.  I couldn't imagine what she thought was like a sausage at the park until she showed me.  Sure enough!  It looks like sausage links.  Only my girl...
And then daddy jumped on the swings and they tried to see who could get the highest!  Fun day!  And on a side note, this was around 4pm in the afternoon and look how dark it was!!  The sun sets here at 4:30pm and it's so so sad.  I hate it.  But I love the climate and so much more, so I can deal with it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment