Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Funnies:

 My child has cracked me up nonstop this week.  She has such detailed thoughts and asks big questions that a 4 year old shouldn't even be worrying about.  Lately she has been obsessed about her future...

1. She told me that when it's time for college, she will move far away from me and that I will cry. (true)

2.  She told me that her husband will drive a motorcycle and she will drive a car and that she will buy him a helmet for Christmas. (yikes)

3. Then she told me that she has changed her mind and that she will just drive to college during the day and then come home to my house and live there at night.  (pinky promise?)

4.  While taking a shower with me, she asked me when I will let her start shaving her legs!  (Seriously!?!)

5. She also told her entire Sunday School class at church that her mommy had a baby in her tummy (WHICH I DO NOT) and I started getting many many congratulations from friends. =/

6. I also have this hysterical video of her that I happened to catch this week.  I'll put that up next week.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment