Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cole's Birthday Party:

One of Alanna's best friends here in Texas is Cole.  They met when they went to Mom's Day Out together at only 15 months old.  I think they are closer to 21 months in this picture below.
Here they are in June 2012...their teacher sent this to me because they were holding hands at school. =)
His expression just cracks me up!
And here they are June 2013 and just the same!  This picture makes me chuckle because it screams both of their personalities!  Cole is full of life and silly and Miss Alanna is just cheesy and silly and cute.  He had opened one of his birthday gifts and it had two transformers in it.  He immediately handed Alanna one and said "Here, you play with one and I'll play with the other!"  She had no clue what it was or what it did, but they stood there and played and played having so much fun!! (Later in the car, she said she really needed some of those for HER birthday.  Oh brother!)
 She stood right next to him and "helped" him open his presents.  She was genuinely excited for him with each new gift.  I just love both their faces in this one.  I think they were happy about the money that fell out of the card. =)
I have no words for this one.  HAHAHAHA!!  
Actually, I do!  Her mouth was purple for TWO DAYS!!
Cole's party was at a pizza and party place much like Chuck E. Cheese, called Mr. Gatti's.  Alanna had so much fun playing all the games and riding all the rides.  They have several inflatables set up inside too.  It was really a fun party place.  Alanna got 165 tickets (off of 5 bucks!) and took home a whoopie cushion and a flip flop key chain.  Daddy was proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment