Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Singing Playing in the Rain:

 Living in West Texas, we NEVER get to use our umbrellas.  If fact, I had to search for it in a closet! Alanna got this cute one for Christmas two years ago and I bet she's used it twice since then.  When it started raining I immediately asked her if she wanted to go out and use her umbrella.  She was so excited, but she thought I had lost it letting her play in the rain. =)
 I bet she walked up and down this sidewalk a dozen times.  Then all of a sudden she asked if she could get wet.  I told her to go for it!
 Yes, she is in a sun dress.  Yes, she is in flip flops.  Yes, she is wet.
(It was also about 98 degrees outside!)
I got cool mom points for letting her play in the rain.  She kept saying "mom, are you sure this is okay? I am getting really wet and messy!"  HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment