Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's All Fun and Games:

One of Alanna's most favorite things ever is going to the arcade at the "movie-ator."  We had to take Mamaw with us to see this girl in action.
 Daddy pushes the peddle for the gas, but Alanna steers and does the rest.  She's really not to bad for three.  She came in 4th place!
Then it was Mamaw's turn to do the gas.  They came in 3rd and then 2nd!!  Alanna seriously loves this game and she was so excited that Mamaw got to play it with her.
 Then Daddy let her shoot robots with him!  I had never seen this game before.  Something about that sweet girl in her skirt and bow holding that huge gun just made me crack up laughing. (Don't worry, these games are rated for all audiences - no blood, etc.)
I know these are the times that we will look back on as a family and cherish.  She LOVES spending time with her daddy and this is one of the things they can do together and enjoy.  We were so excited that Mamaw got to go and share this time with us too.

***Due to some weird activity lately, I will be making my blog private.  I didn't want to have to do this, but it's the only safe choice for me and my family.  PLEASE email me (or my mom or Cie-J's mom if you are their friends) for the password.  It will take place in the next couple of days.***

No comments:

Post a Comment