Thursday, June 6, 2013

Friday Funnies:Proverbs Journal

We have started a new thing with Alanna that I have just fallen in love with.  It's called a Proverbs Journal.  Basically, I write down a Proverb and then she has to illustrate it.  It's fun to see her interpretation since she is three years old.  I can't wait to show these to her when she is older! 
Here is her entry from yesterday.  There is a big sun on the left and then the lines on the right are the paths.  On top of the lines are the people choosing which path to take. =)  She started out making the sun a rainbow sun and then got impatient at how long it was taking and just finished it in pink.  She makes me laugh.

Now to the funny part.....
Alanna asked if she could make ME a journal entry.  SURE!
 She got busy making all these scribbles and then told me it said "The path that you take, will take you the best way.  The whole world is the best path to take. The light of God will make you sing."  HAHA!

Be sure to check out my post from yesterday.  I got it up kind of late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment