Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday, January 21st, 2011

Friday Funnies:

Alanna is just starting the potty training journey.
I suspect that some of my Friday Funnies over the next 6 months will be about bathroom humor.
Just bear with me, ok? 

So, yesterday, Alanna poo poo'd in the potty for the first time ever.  I was SOOO proud of her! 
I danced and sang and stomped around for her.
It was a HUGE party.  So got a "nandy".  Candy.
Sorry you missed it.

Anyway, she soon realized that going potty gets her a reward.  So she sits down, goes, and then jumps up and says "all done" in her cute little voice.
Then she says "nandy!"

SOOOO....fast forward a few hours and we are back in the bathroom on the potty.  Bless her heart, she tries every single time even if she doesn't have to go.
So this time she sits down, toots, jumps up and says "Yay!! Nandy!!"

I guess she technically 'put' something in the potty...
so she got a 'nandy'.
I'm such a push over.  A toot push over.



No comments:

Post a Comment