Cie-J and I have set our goals for 2011. Instead of trying to set goals for the entire year, we decided to break it up a little and use Alanna's birthday as the midway point in 2011. Ladies and gentlemen (actually, I don't think any guys read this blog...but anyway)
HERE THEY ARE!!!
1. Get a babysitter and go on a date once a month.
2. Give a complement to each other every day.
3. Successfully get rid of ALL binkies in our house!
4. Be more intentional about keeping in touch with family and friends. Calling or emailing with them at least once a week.
5. Give away more money in 2011 than we did in 2010.
I am really excited about all of these except #3.
I am so nervous about breaking Alanna from a binky.
Her "dee dee" is her best friend.
At least we have until August, right?!?
Smaller, personal goals to come later...