Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I love Wednesday...

Today the BEST thing happened!

GROUPON started carrying coupons for my city!!!!
What is groupon you ask?

Well, go to groupon.com and type in your city.  They have all kinds of coupons bought at a group discount for different places in your city.  Restaurants, stores, salons, etc.  
My sister in law got an amazing deal on lazer hair removal and teeth whitening on groupon.

I have been pouting since Christmas that the groupon website didn't service my city.  

BUT ALL THAT CHANGED TODAY! 
I got an email saying they were starting in San Angelo soon!  YAY!!!

Go sign up.  It's free.  You get a different coupon emailed to you each day.  You do not have to buy it if you don't want to.  But if you do, you better hurry because they go fast!

Ready, set.....GO!!!
P.S. You can thank me later.  I will leave you with a cute picture of my little red head.

No comments:

Post a Comment