Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Funnies:

Along with learning to pee pee in the potty, Alanna is also learning to get the toilet paper and wipe after she is done.  (yay for me!)

It brings her great joy to spin the roll and take way too many sheets.  We are working on that part.  Any stay at home mom knows that the little ones like to be in the bathroom with you when you go as well.  There is no such thing as 'privacy' for a mom.  Well, my little helper always wants to assist me, but I assure her that mommy can do it on her own.

Last week I was making breakfast and Alanna was playing in her playroom, when I suddenly realize it was too quiet in the house.  I look into the playroom to find Alanna with two baby wipes, lifting Asha's tail and wiping her bottom!!!!  

Such a good helper.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment