Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I love Wednesday:

#1 - I love the dumb ABC show "The Bachelor". Every season I say that I'm not going to watch it anymore but then I do, and get sucked in and then I cannot stop watching. It's like a train wreck of ridiculousness. And, I love it. Sorry. In all actuality, I hate the concept and lack of morals portrayed on the show. Every week it reminds me of how blessed I am to have such a great guy. 

#2 - I love my job as a stay at home mom, but I'm ready for a vacation. I love the mountains and can't wait to get back to them some day.  Cie-J and I haven't taken a real vacation since our honeymoon.  I'm ready.  But big vacations take big money.  Sigh.


#3 - I love that Alanna is growing up.  She loves to talk and sing and dance.  She is just the cutest thing.  But, there is a fine line between wanting your child to grow and thrive and wanting them to stay tiny forever. Some days, I miss the tiny part.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment