Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3rd, 2011

Throw Up Thursday:

Yippee!!
The throw up bug has come to my house again!
(insert sarcasm here)
 
I had this beautiful post about motherhood and all the magical duties that go along with it for today, but that all went out the window when my daughter started blowing chunks.  


Check back for it next week instead.  It's some good thoughts that I really wanted to write down and share with you.

But I must give props to my wonderful husband before I go.  He was on his hands and knees picking out chunky chicken and raspberries from our thick berber rug. Ewww!!!

I hate throw up.  I hate the smell. 
I just want to throw all of our pj's and clothes and blankets and towels that got soaked in it away.
Blech!

Let's just hope that hubby and I don't get it this time too.  But at least we know how to aim for the bowl.
It's the little things...you know?!?

P.S. In the middle of all the fiasco, I watched "Minute To Win It" with the 5 Bishop kids and I REALLY REALLY was rooting for them to win.  I mean $500,000 is not too bad, but they deserved the million for sure.  They were so sweet and precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment