Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

Random Tuesday:


Firstly, Happy Birthday to my friend April in Arkansas!


Secondly, Alanna asked me for a "pee-yo".  Seriously, my one and a half year old wants a pillow?  At what age do you give a child a pillow anyway? 

And thirdly, we signed up for Parents Night Out at our church!!  I am super excited!  A date night!
I remember working all those PNO's and taking care of the kids.  I had NO IDEA just how important those nights were to the parents.
And it's only $4!!  Cheapest babysitter ever!
YAY!!!
Lastly, I must show you how much attitude my little one has.  She put her hands on her hips and turned away from me when I asked her if she needed to go potty.  Oh my.
If it's not HER idea, then she doesn't need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment