Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Funnies:

#1 - Alanna and I were in the bathroom at the grocery store and as we were washing our hands, an older lady commented how pretty she was and how she liked her red hair.  Alanna responded, "Thank you, I like your boofstick." (AKA lipstick)  It was the typical old lady hot pink lip stick, so it was her favorite color!  The lady smiled so big and I'm pretty sure it made her day.

#2 - We were in line at the post office, when a lady asked Alanna how old she was.  She always says "two and a half" and it makes people chuckle.  The lady then asked her how she got her owie on her leg.  No lie, Alanna responded "Welllllllll, the big goat was chasing me around and I was scared and didn't want it to get me so I run fast and I tell Wyatt to get it but he didn't so I run faster and then I fall down and Aryna take me in to my mommy cause I was crying and we had to wash it and put a ban ban on it cause it was bleeping."  The lady was shocked and had this look on her face that said "I shouldn't have asked!  HAHA!  Ban ban is bandaid and bleeping means bleeding.


#3 - Alanna has started calling her nether regions her 'privacy' and I crack up each time she says it. =)


HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment