Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Need To See Your Drivers License:


Our Albertson's store just got these new shopping carts in for kids.  They had a fire truck, a race car, and sports car, and this pink one.  Naturally, Alanna chose the pink cart.

We actually very rarely go to Albertson's because I think they are more expensive, but they carry one item that I like that no other store carries.  So about once a month or so we go.  This particular day, we saw them unpacking these new carts, but A) we were checking out and leaving and B) they were still unpacking them, so we couldn't use it.  Being the fun mom that I am, we actually went back the next day, just so we could use the pink cart! (I will use this when Alanna is around 13 and thinks I am not cool or fun!!!)

The store was dead and there wasn't a soul around, so I ducked into the frozen isle and took Alanna for a spin.  I told her SHE could drive.  I started swerving around and shouting "Whoa! Whoa! You are a crazy driver!"  We were both laughing and having fun when out of nowhere a man's voice speaks up and says "Ma'am, I'm gonna need to see your drivers license for that car please!" HA!  All that time, an employee of the store had been behind me.

I ended up catching a HUGE clearance sale on organic canned veggies that they had just marked down that morning, so I was thankful that we went back to Albertson's just to ride the pink cart!


No comments:

Post a Comment