Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Funnies:

These little snippets may only be funny to me.  It's okay, I just want to remember them. =)

#1 - Alanna has been learning the words to "Amazing Grace" and she sings it often.  Yesterday I heard her singing it by herself and she said "Amazing grace how sweet you are..."  She may have gotten the wording wrong, but oh, if she only knew how right she was!  All I could do was smile and quickly say a prayer that her sweet little heart will know that amazing grace someday.


#2 - Alanna likes to put her fingers in her ears and talk or sing.  She thinks this is the funniest thing!  The other day she did it and then said "Ewww, mom, I put my fingers in my ears and they come'd out dirty!!"  She's the earwax queen! (tmi?!?)


#3 - Cie-J reads Alanna a Bible story every night before bed.  She is just the cutest thing because after every few sentences, she has to make a comment.  If something bad has happened (like the snake telling Eve to eat the apple) she will say "that wasn't very nice of him!"  And if something good has happened (like Pharaoh letting God's people go) she will say "that was sweet of him!"  She says these same things every time, with every story!  SO CUTE!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment