Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Funnies:

#1 - Cie-J and I were teasing and picking on each other at the dinner table a couple of nights ago.  Alanna looked at us and said 'Stop it!  Always be humble and gentle...the Bible says it!"  We died laughing.

#2 - Alanna brought home a craft from church and I asked her what what it was about.  Jesus was in the boat with his disciples and I asked her what happened.  She grinned big and said 'they went to NEVERLAND!!!" 


#3 - We were at our friend Jaymie's house, and they have a lot of land and a lot of animals.  They have a little mini goat that runs around on the property.  Alanna was outside playing and I heard her screaming.  I went to check on her and she said 'this goat is chasing me!!"  


#4 - Later that night, she told us she was scared of the goat because it had 'sharp ears and it was poking her bottom.'  HAHA!  I guess it was head butting her with it's teeny tiny horns.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment