Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am about fed up with this dumb blog!!! 

I post things days in advance and set them to post automatically and most times it does, but yesterday it didn't!

UGH!!!!!

Sooooo.........

Yesterday, I took Alanna to a going away party for some friends at a place kinda like Chuck E. Cheese.

She had a blast!  Me?  The jury is still out....

I bought her 20 tokens and let her play all the games she wanted.  And did I have my camera?  NO!  I am still kicking myself.  Didn't have my phone either, so no pictures.  I thought about taking her back JUST to get some pictures but decided not to put myself through that again.

Back to the point.....

She won herself 78 tickets and we took them to the counter to pick our her piece of crap special prize.  They had all kinda of plastic rings, sparkly stickers, bracelets, and other girly things.  Anything a princess would want.  I really thought she'd choose the light up key chain, but she didn't.  She looked right over all those things and proudly proclaimed to the lady behind the counter "I WANT A SNAKE!"

We are now the proud owners of a yellow and red plastic snake.  Yippee skippee doo dah.  My #1 fear in life is now in my living room for me to trip over in the wee hours of the morning.  Joy.

Pics to follow....


No comments:

Post a Comment