Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Hio:

Alanna woke up last night in the middle of the night really upset.  When I went in her room, she said that she didn't like her house anymore and that it made her sick.  She said we needed to move to a new house in "New Hio."  Then she said "or Washington."

This is sad and funny at the same time.  I had to think about New Hio for a long time before I realized what she was saying.  Cie-J and I have been discussing different options for us coming up and one of them would be to move to Ohio.  We've never really involved her in the conversations, but apparently she has been listening!

She has been VERY concerned about her friend Daniel that just moved to Washington, so that is why she wants to move there.  She keeps asking me if he is safe.  Sweet girl.  

Bless her heart.  I told her that we like our house and want to stay here for a little while longer.  Thankfully that worked and she went back to sleep.
Now if I can just figure out why she thinks her house makes her sick.....????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment