Thursday, March 1, 2012

 Wonderful Weekend Away: Part 2

 We went to an animal rescue center(that mostly takes large cats) and we both agreed that is was the neatest part of the trip.  We went at feeding time and these beasts were sure hungry!  As you can see above, this girl Ava was telling everyone that her food was not coming fast enough!!

 I was making all kinds of hissing noises to get this tiger to look at me.  When he finally did, he locked eyes with me and I got the feeling that he was telling me I'd be his next course if he could get to me.  

Cie-J's favorite part was seeing a Liger.

This guy is around 700lbs and still growing!  They fully expect him to cross the 1000lb mark.  WHOA!


These animals are just so awe inspiring and I don't know if I will ever again get to be so close to them.  Literally just feet away.

AND.....while Daddy and Mommy were away....
Miss Alanna was having fun at Nana and Papa's house!

HUGE THANK YOU to Nana and Papa for keeping our little live wire for us so we could relax! (I'm sure you know that we had to twist their arms REALLY hard!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment