Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Funnies:

1.  Alanna told me last night that she no longer wants me to buy 'baby wipes' and that we HAVE to buy 'big girl wipes' instead. (the box I bought has a picture of a newborn on it.)  She was completely offended!

2.  The other day, I was driving and heard Alanna talking in the back seat.  I asked her what she was saying and she said she was asking Jesus to give her her sins back!!  I told her that we can't get them back, that He forgives them and they are gone forever.  She thought about it for a second and said "well, can we find some new sins?!?"  HA!  Yes sweetie, just about daily you do. =)

3.  Alanna's THIRD birthday party is TOMORROW!  When Alanna heard me say that I might be a little bit sad, she said "it's okay mom, when I turn into a baby again, then I can be in your tummy and be a baby."  Ummm....doesn't work that way!  HAHA.

Have a nice weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment