Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Funnies:

Alanna and I were waiting in the waiting room to see Dr. Storey, and there was a wooden tic tac toe board next to us.  Alanna quickly got to work putting the "O's" and "X's" in a line.  A random lady next to us asked Alanna what letters they were.  She said "this one is an O and this one is a........hmmmmm......a CROSS!"  The lady commented how it sure did look like a cross and Alanna said "Yep, and Jesus died on the cross for all our sins."  Living in the Bible belt, every one here is a Christian, so they lady nodded and told Alanna she was right.  Then Alanna pointed her little finger at the lady and said "And YOU have sins!!!"  

Oh my!!  I didn't now whether to laugh or move to the other side of the room!!  Thankfully the lady laughed and thought it was cute.  I think we need to discuss things we DON'T say to other random people.  

Then again, I won't have funny things to post on my blog...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment