Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Non Fat with Whip:

Cie-J and I both come from a long line of coffee drinkers.  We figured that with Alanna's third birthday approaching, it was high time to introduce her to Starbucks and the addictive world of java.  =)

We went through the drive thru and she had a blast getting to pick out what she wanted.  Now every time we pass Starbucks, she says "Mom, let's go over there and get a drink!" HAHA!  Too bad we'd have to sell our kidneys on the black market to be able to afford it.  I bought myself a latte, her smoothie, and a small sweet treat for us to share and it was ten dollars!  WHEW!  And for anyone that might have their jaw on the floor, go ahead and pick it back up now.  It was a strawberries and cream smoothie with zero coffee or caffeine in it. ;) 

On a random note, that stamp on her hand is our return address stamp that I put on bills and such.  She used to get a stamp on her hand at 'school' from her teacher after they helped clean up the toys.  She had helped clean up her play room and asked for a stamp. The only thing I had was our address stamp.  She was happy with it so I just went with it. 


1 comment: