Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pink And Sparkly:

  As we walk past the salon in Wal-Mart, she said "Mom, lets go get a pedicure!"  HAHA!  Sounded good to me, so we went in.  The woman suggested that I sit in chair #4 and Alanna in chair #5.  I told her that she could just sit in my lap, but she insisted that they weren't busy and that Alanna could have her own chair.  Alanna was thrilled and sat up there like a big girl.  She even said, "Mom, take my picture!"
 (notice the pose above)
She picked out a pretty pink color and rainbow sparkles to go on top (of course!) and then said "Mom, let's match!"  I told my lady that I'd like the pink but she could pass on the sparkles.  I turned my massage chair on and leaned back to enjoy it, when Alanna loudly asked "Mom, why are you boobies shaking like that?!?"  I quietly told her that I had my massage chair on.  She said she wanted hers on too.  I told her no, but it was hard to stop her as the 'start' button was big and bright red..  She turned hers on and that girl just about flew out of her chair!  It was bumping and kneading and jostling her tiny little body around and all the while she was yelling "Turn it off, I don't like it, turn it off Mom!!!!!"  

I almost wet my pants from laughing SO HARD.  It was really really funny and everyone else in the store thought so too.


No comments:

Post a Comment