Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elizabeth Smart:

I went with some friends to hear Elizabeth Smart speak tonight.  Her father was there also and spoke as well.  WOW!  I remember this (ten years ago) and how the whole nation was praying and hoping she'd be found and come back home.
 It really freaked me out when she said that the man that abducted her had seen her in November and knew he wanted her and made a big master plan until he got her in June.   Holy Smokes!

Makes me want to hide my daughter and teach her to kick a man where it counts!!!! (scary men of course)

 Her father wore my bracelet for Team Avery and let me take a picture for my friend Amanda.  She had already bought tickets to go and couldn't because they are in the hospital.  (Her 5 year old was just diagnosed with leukemia.) He was so sweet about it and wrote her a small note on the program too.
 
  "Avery, Miracles Happen, God Bless You, Ed Smart"


No comments:

Post a Comment