Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HEALTHY SURPRISE!!
A blog I follow recently talked about a company that buys healthy organic, vegan, gluten free snacks and sends them to you in a fun little box.  Sign me up!
It's called Healthy Surprise and it's so fun!
We got our first box in the mail and so far everything has been AMAZINGLY delicious and they even added in a little recipe card of things you can make with your healthy snacks.

It's hard to find nutritious snacks in my town that meet all of the requirements that we follow, so this was in fact a Surprise that is Healthy!
YAY!!
P.S. Alanna told me today that when she gets big big big, she wants to be a teacher and a doctor just like Dr. Storey.  This is the first time she's ever said anything about 'when she gets older', and I wanted to remember it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment