Tuesday, April 10, 2012

On The Scale:

 As I was making breakfast this morning, Alanna was watching a cartoon.  I came in and found her standing on our scale.  She was drinking and watching her cartoon this way.  She kept saying "91 mom! I'm 91!"  LOL!

Bless her little heart, she asked me to stand on the scale with her, because she thought it was fun.  I told her I don't like the scale and it's definitely NOT fun! 

I was thinking "some day you will get the memo that women don't like the scale!"  Then I immediately thought NO...WAIT!  She is Fearfully and Wonderfully made in the image of God and however she ends up looking or being will be perfect.  I don't EVER want her to feel like she is too fat, too skinny, or anything other than beautiful.  

Then I thought about THIS song.
I just love the chorus!!

"There could never be a more beautiful you.
Don't buy the lies, disguises. and hoops they make you jump through.  You were made to fill a purpose, that only you could do.
So there could never be a more beautiful you."

My sweet Lanna Bean,There will NEVER be a more beautiful YOU!  You are fearfully and wonderfully made, and Daddy and I love you just the way you are!!  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment