Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tap,Tap:

I bought Alanna some tap shoes at our local consignment sale. (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?)

She LOVES them and begs to wear them everywhere...even to bed!  One of her friends (an 8 year old I must add) had a tap birthday party and now she thinks she is just like her friend.  It's sweet really.  But it kinda drives me nuts.
Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, TAP TAP TAP!!!!!!!

Anywho, a couple of days ago, daddy walked in the door for lunch and Alanna said "Daddy, will you please tap dance with me?!?"  He said "I'd love to" and grabbed her hands and they had the cutest little tap dance show right there in the entry way.

That is one of the many reasons I love this man.  He doesn't care how silly or dumb something might be, if it's important to Alanna, it's important to him.

I'm glad I was able to snap a quick picture to remember that fun moment.

 
 


1 comment: