Tuesday, April 3, 2012

McDonalds's Playdate:

Alanna has been to the play land at McDonald's twice and has never wanted to go inside.  I guess it maybe looked big and scary.  She would always go about three steps inside, but would always come back out.
(Let me just say here, that I am NOT AT ALL a fan of McDonald's!  But I live in West Texas and the temps get REALLY hot here and it's either McD's or the play land at the mall.  At least they serve apples and yogurt and coffee!)

Last week we had a play date with some friends and her little friend Gracie FINALLY convinced her to go inside with her.  She came out of the slide with a huge grin on her face and stood up and yelled "YAY, it was fun Mommy!" 



She even went pretty high up into this bubble and waved to me.  She had the best time and didn't want to leave.  Now every time we go by McDonald's she wants to stop and play.



I have a feeling we'll be spending some quality time here this Summer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment