Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stuff She's Said:

#1 - Alanna still says she needs to 'blow her sneeze' instead of blow her nose and it cracks me up every time.

#2 - Today we were driving and passed a big semi truck.  Alanna said "that's the biggest truck I ever seen to 'bout."  She's said that a couple of times now and I don't know for sure what it means but it's funny.

#3 - After picking Alanna up from the nursery at church, I asked her if she had a good day.  She said no because she pushed her friend Gracie.  I was shocked and asked her why.  She said "so Gracie could get a "ban ban" (bandaid) like me."  WHAT?!?  (I later found out that she pushed her down the slide backwards!!!!)

#4 - Yesterday she said, "when I grow big, big, big, I'm gonna get a baby in my stomach and she will get a bottle of milk from my boobie."  Glad she plans to nurse. ;)

#5 - I call Cie-J 'babe' most of the time.  Alanna asked me last night if she could call him babe too.  I told her no, that he was my husband and that is why I call him babe.  She INSISTED that he was her husband too and her babe.  It was sweet.  She loves her daddy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment