Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Flat, the French Fry, and the FAIL:

FLAT: A couple of days ago I was shopping at Lowe's and when I got done, I came out to a car with a flat tire.  Not just a little flat either, it was sitting on the rim and the tire had a gaping hole in it.

Clearly some type of random vandalism.  Awesome.

FRENCH FRY: Thankfully we were next door to Wal-Mart.  I called a wrecker and then walked over to Wal-Mart to pick out a new tire.  

They said it would take two hours.  Awesome.

It also happened to be lunch time and my child was quickly getting cranky and hungry.  There is a McDonald's in the back of our Wal-Mart but Alanna has never had it before and I'm not the biggest fan either.  

But I clearly didn't have much choice.  Awesome.


As you can tell from the picture above, Alanna was introduced to her first french fry and ketchup.  
To say she loved it is an understatement!  She kept licking the ketchup and saying "yum!"

FAIL: I felt so bad for giving her crap for lunch but it was all I could do.  And guess what...she's still alive.
I guess it wasn't the worst thing in the world.  So maybe it's a WIN!

We got the tire fixed in only an hour, my child was fed and happy, and I found a present for my hubby while I was walking around Wal-Mart.  Hmmm...I still won't be getting any mother of the year awards any time soon, but what could have been a bad day ended up being not so bad after all.



1 comment:

  1. Dear if giving your kid french fries when in a hungry jam is the worse you ever do then you are Mother of the Year!!!! grin....oh and ketchup is full of lycopene which your little darling needs! But I do agree that McDonalds is yuck......not much better but Pagyn loves the popcorn shrimp in Walmart deli....

    ReplyDelete