Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Funnies: BUM!

Last weekend we were in H.E.B. shopping and it was really crowded.  REALLY crowded.

I was trying to hurry and zip through the isles because I don't like the feeling of being closed in.  I had stopped and was reaching for salsa, when a lady zoomed in beside me and stood on her tippy toes and reached up for the same thing. (she was kind of bent over too)

Alanna saw her opportunity and smacked the lady's rear and yelled "BUM!" just as loud and proud as she could!  OH! MY! GOODNESS!!

I do this, sometimes, at home to her when she is walking by me or has it in my face.  ME tapping her little bum at home is totally ok, I am her mom.  HER doing it to a stranger at the grocery store is NOT ok.  But how do I get that through to a one year old?!? 

Anywho, the lady was really very nice about the whole thing and got a kick out of it.  She said is was the most action she'd had in a long time. =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment