Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Finally Figured it Out:


Alanna has been saying "butt" a lot lately and I couldn't figure out what in the world she was trying to say.  We don't say "butt" in our house in the "butthead" or "get your butt in here" way, so I knew it had to be something else.

I would say "Alanna, what would you like for lunch" and she would answer "butt."  Okaaaaay.  Or I would ask her if she wanted to read and book, and again she would answer with "butt."  This word was driving me crazy.  WHAT was she saying?

And then, yesterday, she was saying something to me and I didn't catch all of it so I asked her "what?"
She immediately repeated after me "butt?"
THAT'S IT!  

BUTT = WHAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!


And just because I haven't posted a picture in a few days and I know you are just dying to see how much she's changed, here ya go.

Yes, that is a smile while wearing bows.  We are making progess.

No comments:

Post a Comment