Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Funnies:

I am the Mickey Mouse artist in the family.  It's not that good, but she always asks for me to draw him and she always recognizes him.  Yay me.
  One night, Cie-J and I were playing outside with Alanna and the side walk chalk when we decided to have a contest.  "Who was the better artist."

Soooo...I drew Elmo...I thought it was pretty good.
...and so did Cie-J.
She called MINE a frog and HIS Elmo.  
WHAT?!?! 


So we tried again.  We decided to draw the dog.
Here is what mine looked like.  Again, not too bad if I say so myself.
And here is Cie-J's.
She called mine a pig and his the dog!!


I TOTALLY think he rigged this contest and bribed Alanna!!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to the best mom, mother-in-law, and Mamaw!!!  Enjoy your day off and hope you have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment