Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Mommy, more yips pease":

 Alanna has discovered that I carry chap stick in my purse.  She calls it "yips" or lips.
I let her use it one time and now she asks for it everyday!  She thinks it needs to go from cheek to cheek.
When she is done, she smiles and says "Yook mommy, Yanna pity!"
She is really becoming a girly girl.  She loves all things pink, and sparkly, and cute.  She asks me every day if we can go shopping.  Yesterday she asked me if she could spin around.  I said yes, but then she ran to her room and pointed to her closet.  I finally understood that she wanted to wear a dress.  So, I put one on her and she went to the living room and spun around for a good 15 minutes.  It was so cute.  She stopped every few seconds to look at herself in the mirror.  I was sad I didn't get any pictures though.

The birthday count down is on!


No comments:

Post a Comment